What are pimples? What do they say about your health?
Worrying about pimples or zits?
Have you ever wonder what is inside a pimple? and how it’s formed?
Well, the teeny weeny sebaceous gland will draw out an oily substance “Sebum”. This sebum is an energy source of bacteria. More production of sebum can multiply the amounts of bacteria.
So, when the body scrutinizes the bacteria it dispatches white blood cells to remove the bacteria. This action can cause differences in the skin like blemishes, acne, breakouts and swelling. 
What does Chinese face mapping acne tell about your health?
This face mapping technique will tell you the association between the acne and body health. Wondering how? All the organs of the face like nose, forehead, ears, cheeks, chin indicate what’s actually happening within your body. For instance, If a pimple pops up on your forehead it tells you that you’re having some problem with the digestive system. Want to know more?
Let’s get deeper and know how to address the health problem by a zit or a pimple.
1. Pimples on Upper Forehead
Like I said if a pimple pops up on the upper forehead it indicates you’re having some kind of Digestive problems. It’s directly linked to the bladder and intestines. These digestive issues can produce lots of toxins which are responsible for skin breakouts.
And also sometimes due to overproduction of dandruff, it may fall off on the forehead and cause acne. Dandruff overgrows due to poor hygiene levels, humidity or dryness.
- Consume more antioxidant foods which can get rid of toxins.
- Avoid the intake of processed or trans fat foods.
- Shampoo your hair at least twice a week.
- Drink at least 2-3 litres of water a day.
- Don’t over apply oil to the scalp which can be a source of dandruff and inflammation.
2. Pimples on Lower Forehead
Acne on lower forehead indicates your Mental strength. That said stress, depression, irregular sleeping patterns can cause pimples on the lower forehead.
- Worries, fears are incorporated into every human’s life. So, make maximum efforts to de-stress your mind and soul.
- Make quick changes in your sleeping patterns if you’re one of the night owls.
3. Acne on Eyebrows and between eyebrows
The areas of eyebrows and between the eyebrows are linked to Liver. A stressed liver can show up acne on face. For some people, zits are spotted on the eyebrows because of poor blood circulation, high-stress levels, consumption of sugars, refined foods and alcohol.
- Do some exercises, brisk walks, yoga or go on strolls for good blood circulation and to de-stress yourself
- Avoid the food rivals like refined/processed foods, white sugars, alcohol.
4. Acne on Nose
Pimples showing up on nose reflects poor cardiovascular health. You probably will find negative fluctuations in blood pressure, cholesterol and stress levels. The sole reason behind this issue is poor diet. Our body gets encountered with several health problems like constipation, bloating & indigestion. Thereby, pimples will sprout up on the nose.
- Unwind yourself by exercising and hanging around with your close ones.
- Don’t follow poor diet plans.
- Wash your face thoroughly to get rid of excess dirt and makeup.
5. Pimples on Cheeks
The cheeks correlate with the Lungs. Pimples on cheeks are caused by a number of reasons like allergies, exposure to sun, usage of skin care products that don’t suit your skin, smoking and much more.
- Always apply sunscreen while you head out in humid or moist places.
- Don’t go for greasy/creamy cosmetics. They don’t suit many skin types. Instead, go with light creams or lotions.
- Avoid talking long hours on phone and clean your phone once in a while.
- Ensure to avoid respiratory stress which is caused by smoking excessively.
6. Pimples on Mouth
When you’re not taking care of your stomach and small intestine pimples are shown up around the mouth area. These problems are because of consumption of too much fatty foods, sugars and also sometimes the greasy cosmetic products could be a reason.
- Eat fresh foods like vegetables, fruits, whole grains, nuts and seeds.
- Include foods high in fibre content.
- Try not to use greasy cosmetics.
7. Acne on Chin area and Jawline
The areas of chin or jawline are linked with Reproductive organs or Hormones and Kidneys. Pimples popping up on these areas are due to
- Hormonal imbalance – like getting periods early in a week
- Kidney issues – This is, therefore, stressing out the kidneys
- Relax.. Relax.. yourself. Don’t stress out much. Go for early morning walks, evening strolls, indulge in recreational activities.
8. Pimples on Ears
Ears are associated with the Kidneys. Consequently, pimples are often shown up on ears because of Kidney troubles. Such kidney troubles can be due to drinking less water and high intake of salt, caffeine.
- Cleanse your Kidneys by drinking more water at least 3-4 litres a day.
- Cut down the consumption of salt and caffeine.
All images source: Pixabay